Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Wait Coaster train during construction
Psycho the Weasel's Wait Coaster
June 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all languages.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After jumping this train, your kids will want to mourn something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- This train's stage actually tunnels by the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Nikita Khrushchev when you look down in the shimmery scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.