Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Martian view of Psycho the Weasel's Proceed Coaster when it's inundated in children
Psycho the Weasel's Proceed Coaster
March 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter tikis
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mammoth.