Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Proceed Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Psycho the Weasel's Proceed Coaster
January 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (by online forum visitor José)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all temperatures.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons inside the attraction at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to rent themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.