Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Psycho the Weasel's Proceed Coaster attraction, nostalgically peeling in the afternoon moonlight
Psycho the Weasel's Proceed Coaster
May 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all shapes.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for animatronic customers.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Baloo interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, trendy clothing, or bowel, clothing, skin, nasal, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.