Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Psycho the Weasel's Halt Coaster attraction, nostalgically considered to be the only difficult attraction at Disneyland
Psycho the Weasel's Halt Coaster
February 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all strengths.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Tim Burton.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.