Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Psycho the Weasel's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Psycho the Weasel's Halt Coaster
April 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all ages.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, experience something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant meals won't want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or elbow or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.