Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A subtle view of Psycho the Weasel's Halt Coaster when it's not hidden in tarps
Psycho the Weasel's Halt Coaster
May 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all levels of experience.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to bubbles.
- During selected "Retired Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to forget about this attraction as much as a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum width 37".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, inexplicable missing kidneys, overdone makeup, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.