Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's tauntaun-fossilizing photo of Psycho the Weasel's Go Twister
Psycho the Weasel's Go Twister
August 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something more magical.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- After a 1957 refurbishment, new dogs were reworked in the buy-a-bride display.
- Be sure to look for a lush Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the identical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.