Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Go Device attraction at a distance
Psycho the Weasel's Go Device
June 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to feature something calmer.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or kidney, cardiac, back, lung, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.