Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Go Contraption attraction at a distance
Psycho the Weasel's Go Contraption
February 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After pelting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias, projectile-vomiting propensity, or spinal, attention-span, shoulder, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to obliterate rooms that could be seen as too frightening for children.
- Be sure to look for an awful Mary Poppins when you ride past the magical room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gondola.