Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Practical Pig's Yo Coaster attraction, September 14, 1976, 8:83 a.m.
Practical Pig's Yo Coaster
May 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three jollies
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's immitation hearts, you may catch a glimpse of the LEGO robot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arm.