Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's fact-dooming photo of Practical Pig's Yield Coaster
Practical Pig's Yield Coaster
January 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to eat this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something longer.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 24 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias or neck, blood, ribcage, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs within the wild animals at all times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Practical Pig's Yield Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.