Massive Disneysoda Attraction Database
Picture: Mary Blair's paper-stunning photo of Practical Pig's Proceed Coaster
Practical Pig's Proceed Coaster
November 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all levels of experience.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 56" (without stilts).
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In a hidden room at the high point of the Practical Pig's Proceed Coaster, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysoda Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.