Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Practical Pig's Go Racer attraction during repairs
Practical Pig's Go Racer
November 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- For your comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, androgynous clothing, or blood or intestinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can just see a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.