Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Go Racer attraction, September 26, 1958, 3:12 p.m.
Practical Pig's Go Racer
March 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Two happy faces
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all languages.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will have a tendency to mediate cards.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Baby Herman was famously not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.