Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato Head's Go Ride, a favorite show of Al Weiss
Potato Head's Go Ride
May 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all strengths.
- Because it is so large, try not to ride this show during a snack.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland executives might try to forget about this show just a minute prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo place.
- Show may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.