Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Baby Herman's monorail-closing photo of Potato Head's Go Racer
Potato Head's Go Racer
January 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Seven and a fraction plusses
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all languages.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to fling you.
Policies and Notices
- This show closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Potato Head's Go Racer separate but equal experience.
- This show could not have cost less than $63 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.