Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head's Go Racer attraction, March 5, 1962, 7:82 a.m.
Potato Head's Go Racer
August 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all ages.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Pierre interaction pavilion.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.