Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A barefoot view of Potato Head's Faux Coaster when it's not shrounded in darkness
Potato Head's Faux Coaster
July 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At least X Disneys
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all temperments.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this dark ride only under pain of death.
- After winding this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes away from the dark ride at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.