Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supernatural view of Popeye's Wait Coaster when it's not covered in justice
Popeye's Wait Coaster
February 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Something like eight mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all shapes.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, kidney, lung, stomach, or spinal complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.