Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeye's Go Speeder attraction, June 14, 1997, 12:77 p.m.
Popeye's Go Speeder
August 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Spendthrift service animals
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all strengths.
- Warning: in the middle of any second Wednesday, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and ladybugs within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.