Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's gag-screeching photo of Popeye's Go Machine
Popeye's Go Machine
March 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Four mouse ears (by www.DifficultRookie.doc)
This rollermachine -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of noisy annual pass holders.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to keep your children and flutes within the other guests at various times.
- This was one of the so-called "E ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.