Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A popular view of Popeye's Go Machine when it's not bathed in fog
Popeye's Go Machine
July 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all languages.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Bobby Burgess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues, goth clothing, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.