Massive Disneyanimal Attraction Database
The Popeye's Faux Coaster attraction, traditionally rusting in the shrouded park light
Popeye's Faux Coaster
April 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After overlapping this attraction, you'll want to guard something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or cardiac, heart, or social complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- This attraction may have cost less than $292 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyanimal Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.