Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's Go Machine attraction at midday
Pollyanna's Go Machine
December 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all temperments.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to participate.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pollyanna's Go Machine separate but equal experience.
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the Pollyanna's Go Machine, there is a loafing table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tony Baxter when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.