Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Picture: The Pocahontas' Yield Coaster attraction at a distance
Pocahontas' Yield Coaster
December 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (by Lillian)
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Dandy Lines -- is appealing to riders of all temperments.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pilot must be at least 52" tall.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a reluctant attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.