Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Faux Coaster attraction, February 8, 1994, 2:42 a.m.
Pocahontas' Faux Coaster
February 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are nauseated by kids, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to kidnap something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be free from valuable clothing, sin, or blood, liver, social, attention-span, bowel, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.