Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Halt Coaster attraction at night
Pluto's Halt Coaster
November 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all temperatures.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $203 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.