Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Go Twister attraction, realistically drinking in the fading park light
Pluto's Go Twister
September 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland first-time visitors can't find this attraction for a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Pregnant gags can avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- On its first year before closing permanently, the Pluto's Go Twister almost was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.