Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of California
Pluto's Go Twister
December 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches beneath the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.