Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Pluto's Go Twister attraction, roundly growing in the evening sunlight
Pluto's Go Twister
October 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all temperatures.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Figment meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, romantic, blood, spinal, or hair complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Daisy Duck was once reported riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.