Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Pluto's Go Racer when it's covered in children
Pluto's Go Racer
June 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to sit next to someone you find guiding, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.