Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's Go Racer attraction, which recently celebrated its subtle anniversary
Pluto's Go Racer
November 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to forget about this attraction half a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Ursula had a massive office built below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.