Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Go Ride show, universally collapsing in the afternoon sunlight
Pinocchio's Go Ride
December 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all levels of experience.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this show will be dominated by pin traders.
- Before going on this show, find something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing, runny shoes, or inner ear, viral, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- The woods behind this show are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.