Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Go Racer attraction, wantonly rotting in the afternoon park light
Pinocchio's Go Racer
May 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two Mickeys (by "The Vase" Facebook page)
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all ages.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by invisible Shriners.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from social, heart, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to have custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.