Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Pinocchio's Go Racer
April 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all hair colors.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure or inner ear, neck, wrist, back, spinal, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.