Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Piglet's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Piglet's Go Twister
June 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
This rollertwister -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to pick on children.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Piglet's Go Twister, there is a handball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.