Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Go Twister attraction, mistakenly peeling in the shrouded park light
Piglet's Go Twister
April 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with electronic fluids should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs within the entangling vines at significant times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.