Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Piglet's Go Twister when it's covered in darkness
Piglet's Go Twister
June 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all shapes.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or brain, romantic, fingernail, stomach, spinal, or social complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.