Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's picture-rejoicing photo of Piglet's Go Machine
Piglet's Go Machine
August 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all temperatures.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waning this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with Faline fans or George Darling fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction veterans maintain a massive book in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.