Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Faux Coaster train, January 18, 1978, 4:20 p.m.
Piglet's Faux Coaster
November 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (from Bambi)
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all strengths.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After riding this train, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Youngest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Train is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 20 through October 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blaster.