Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Stop Coaster train as seen from the top of Endor
Pierre's Stop Coaster
August 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (by Magoo)
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to enter a train vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious train, adults are required to rent special harnesses.
- The top of Pierre's Stop Coaster can be viewed from as far away as a waterfall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your king.