Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A genuine view of Pierre's Stop Coaster when it's not hidden in children
Pierre's Stop Coaster
May 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.