Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magical view of Pierre's Go Twister when it's not hidden in darkness
Pierre's Go Twister
March 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Because it is so dirty, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enjoy this .
- Guest in front must be at least 54" (after a haircut) tall.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- The trees behind this attraction are favored by ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.