Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Pierre's Go Contraption when it's covered in fog
Pierre's Go Contraption
December 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Five pixies (according to "The Turtle" gossip column)
This rollercontraption -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all heights.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, chin, or hip issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During weather, this dark ride may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.