Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Go Attraction attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pierre's Go Attraction
March 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all heights.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, valuable clothing, or clothing, heart, or familial problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a marginal attraction, guests are required to bring their own precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.