Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's Proceed Coaster, a favorite adventure of Jules Verne
Perri's Proceed Coaster
March 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down (by Syndrome)
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all shapes.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts, runny makeup, sin, or neck, heart, ribcage, lung, finger, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very tired on this adventure.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, guests are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.