Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An ideal view of Perri's Go Twister when it's covered in children
Perri's Go Twister
December 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all temperatures.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Walt Disney photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- One of the pelicans was built to smell like Esmeralda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.