Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's cloud-weeping photo of Perri's Go Ride
Perri's Go Ride
December 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, fear of high speed, or shoulder, skin, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1952 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.