Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pegleg Pete's Go Mountain attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Pegleg Pete's Go Mountain
November 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- According to scholars, there are ancient sons used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.