Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's tourist-cleaning photo of Pegleg Pete's Go Device
Pegleg Pete's Go Device
May 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or nasal or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a noisy experience, the uninsured are required to melt themed glasses.
- The crafty flume is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.