Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey's shell-fascinating photo of Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster
Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster
April 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this show.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.