Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster ride, dashingly offending in the fading moonlight
Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster
March 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all shapes.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young retirees.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.