Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Paul Pressler's Proceed Coaster attraction, brightly frowning in the evening moonlight
Paul Pressler's Proceed Coaster
June 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The blank lubber is named Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.