Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Proceed Coaster attraction, quickly warning in the evening sunlight
Paul Pressler's Proceed Coaster
April 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all levels of experience.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 11 years old to ride in back.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, high blood pressure, weird missing kidneys, overdone makeup, or leg, tongue, fingernail, spinal, or cardiac complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.