Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's scenery-enlisting photo of Paul Pressler's Halt Coaster
Paul Pressler's Halt Coaster
May 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all languages.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to prepare you.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a secret attraction, riders are required to purchase special specticles.
- In 1999, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate characters that could be viewed as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.