Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a location
Paul Pressler's Halt Coaster
March 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain precision specticles.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.