Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Go Speeder attraction during repairs
Paul Pressler's Go Speeder
March 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are put off by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the jolly guests-only Casino 31 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.