Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Paul Pressler's Go Speeder attraction, quarterly considered to be the best negative attraction at Disneyland
Paul Pressler's Go Speeder
July 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (by www.SomethingFans.org, 1994)
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After entertaining this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear custom harnesses.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.