Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Go Machine attraction, limitlessly burning in the shrouded sunlight
Paul Pressler's Go Machine
March 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all ages.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to appreciate something that doesn't involve pianists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Tinker Bell photo place.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your silhouette.