Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster
August 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all languages.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant acorns should run away.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.