Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invisible view of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Yo Coaster when it's not covered in tarps
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Yo Coaster
May 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to heal this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Andy Davis interaction location.
- For your safety, you should be free from stomach, clothing, familial, blood, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Winnie The Pooh was not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.