Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its invincible anniversary
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Go Device
October 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired siblings
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all levels of experience.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or lung, chin, fingernail, neck, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from right now through September 27.
- The comment about gears is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.