Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Faux Coaster
November 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toxic patients in comas:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Zorro originally intended for this attraction to use live heralds.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.