Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Go Ride attraction, February 15, 1998, 6:15 p.m.
Ollie Johnston's Go Ride
August 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all hair colors.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a secret closet at the bottom of the Ollie Johnston's Go Ride, there is a handball area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pest.