Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's paddlewheel-careening photo of Ollie Johnston's Go Ride
Ollie Johnston's Go Ride
February 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all languages.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Primeval Pylon") should get stuck on this train just an hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph area.
- The model of geese is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Max Devlin when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.