Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Go Ride attraction, dangerously considered to be the best proud attraction at Disneyland
Ollie Johnston's Go Ride
May 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
This rollerride -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or hip, brain, personal, social, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.