Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lush view of Ollie Johnston's Go Device when it's not bathed in fog
Ollie Johnston's Go Device
December 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for riders of all languages.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to visit this attraction up to a minute after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained allergies, unstopable cluelessness, or knee, attention-span, bowel, intestinal, romantic, or heart problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nightmare.