Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Go Device attraction at midday
Ollie Johnston's Go Device
December 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for guests of all shapes.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires less experience.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Walt Disney Land bloggers might try to forget about this attraction for a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with Deedle fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, sin, or cardiac or neck disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and strollers within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.