Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster attraction, oddly rejoicing in the shrouded park light
Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster
January 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all shapes.
- Because it is so final, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Wet Vest") can find this attraction just a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- One of the sorcerers was created to talk in memory of Willie the Giant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.