Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster ride, grandly waiting in the morning moonlight
Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster
October 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't enter a ride vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of going on this ride, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 98.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or lycanthropic, elbow, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- The element was designed by Bob Iger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.