Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Yield Coaster attraction, brightly resting in the fading sunlight
Ollie Johnson's Yield Coaster
October 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all shapes.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Art Linkletter photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ollie Johnson's Yield Coaster separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 25 through October 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.